Energy Learning Goals
- I can use words, diagrams and bar charts to describe energy storage in a system.
- I can calculate a system kinetic and potential energy (mechanical energy)
- I can calculate the mechanical energy transfer in/out of a system (work)
- I can determine the rate of energy transfer (power) in and out of a system.
- I understand that energy is always conserved.
|law of conservation of energy||kinetic energy||potential energy|
|joule||thermal energy||mechanical energy|
|nuclear energy||electromagnetic energy||chemical energy|