I was born and lived most of my life in São Paulo. For many years I thought I was going to be an architect and then, all of a sudden, I applied to study Biology in college (who said teenagers know what they want?). I graduated from USP in 2000 with almost 3 years of teaching experience on my back and decided to move to Florida where I taught middle school for 5 years at a public school (and this was one of the most intense-scary-amazing things that could have happened to me!). I came back to Brazil in 2007 to teach IB Biology and middle school science at an international school and this is where I’ve been since then. I gotta say the last 4 years were just full of challenges and growth and I appreciate all experiences I had and feedback I got. Sometimes I feel like I need a 36-hour day just to read everything I find on Twitter (THE MOST AMAZING tool you could use for PD!) and share everything I learn with everyone.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribuição-Uso não-comercial-Compartilhamento pela mesma licença 3.0 Unported License.
- First two days…: I’m sure these first two days were different than what you had expected. Skateboarding,@spaghet... bit.ly/QUvpCm 5 years ago
- …and the new year begins!!!: I’m starting this new year with a quote from Marie Curie (1867-1934), a brilliant P... bit.ly/R5tHex 5 years ago
- Electromagnetism: are we done?: It’s the end of March and we’re almost done going over all EM goals. All the stu... bit.ly/HjUvoo 6 years ago
- It’s time for electromagnetism!: WOW! It’s been a long time since our last post! Vacation is over (well, next we... bit.ly/AALnq1 6 years ago
- Zoinks project postponed: I have to be honest: 9th graders have been working hard on their Zoinks project. I rea... bit.ly/prlZCT 6 years ago